aFe Twisted Steel Down-Pipes (Street Series) Raptor 17+ - 48-43020-HC
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
These down-pipe utilize 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and include hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Factory Style Connections:
Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
Fabricated and welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability.
409 SS Construction:
These down-pipes are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- +14 HP and +14 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (Cell per Square Inch) Catalytic Converters for Maximum Fow
- Constructed of 3" Mandrel Bent, 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Machined Factory Style Flanges are Used for a Secure Leak-Free Seal
- 100% hand MIG-Welded by Certified Craftsmen, Ensuring Optimal Strength and Durability