Brembo GT Systems 4 POT 326x30 1-Piece Front Brake Kit for 2015+ WRX/STI
This GT system is engineered to function with the stock factory rear brakes, master cylinder, ABS, and traction control (if equipped). Includes the following:
- (F) 4-Piston Cast Monobloc Calipers
- 326x30mm (12.8'') 1-Piece Discs
- Complete Axle Set
- Pre-Assembled | All Necessary Hardware Included (Proprietary Brembo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines by Goodridge Brembo Engineered CNC Billet Caliper Adapters - All Necessary Hardware Included For Ease of Installation)
Brembo Drilled brake discs
Drilled brake discs are suitable for a wide range of applications, operating temperatures, and driving environments (especially wet weather).
• Benefit: offers the highest initial response of all the available disc face types while continuously refreshing the braking surface and being also typically a bit lighter.
• Drawback: drilled discs are generally more prone to heat checking and thermal cracking if used consistently at extremely high temperatures. This, however, really depends on the track, driver, and chassis setup.
Brembo Slotted Type I
Brembo “8 straight – slot” face type with an emphasis on stable brake feel and improve resilience against thermal cracking.
• Benefit: stable braking feel at all temperatures, low disc wear, and continuously refreshing the braking surface for optimum performance.
• Drawback: The Type 1 standard disc face has the lowest “initial response” or “bite” compared to Brembo Drilled, Type III or Type V discs.