You have no items in your shopping cart.
*Fast Shipping *Buy Now and Pay Later
*Authorized Dealer *Safe Purchases
*Outstanding Customer Service A+++
Note: Error canceller is required to be purchased separately after removing Electronic Modulated Suspension. Product will be discontinued once sold out.
• This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than a factory electronically controlled one and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver’s intention.
• Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to translate feedback from tires.
• Adjustment type pillow upper allows adjusting the camber angle.
• The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing the necessary strength.
• The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates.
2020+ GR Supra